At Staton Silber, P.S., we fight to secure and protect the full breadth of workers’ compensation benefits for our clients:
• Treatment authorization including chronic pain and depression
• Reimbursement for out-of-pocket prescription and travel expenses
• Temporary total disability benefits, also called time loss compensation, when an individual is unable to work
• Temporary partial disability benefits, also called loss of earning power benefits, when an individual is working but receiving less than their pre-injury wages because of their industrial injury or occupational disease
• Permanent partial disability benefits for permanent impairment caused by an industrial injury or occupational disease
• Structured settlements
• Permanent total disability benefits, also called a pension, when an individual is permanently unable to return to work
Our attorneys represent individuals from a wide range of industries and careers:
…from office workers to heavy equipment operators
…from truck drivers to teachers
…from correctional officers to firefighters
Industrial injuries or occupational diseases can strike anyone. It is important to have help from attorneys knowledgeable about different occupations as well as all levels of the workers’ compensation system.
Natasha Staton and Robert Silber have extensive experience in all aspects of workers’ compensation law practice in Washington State. Our approach to each client’s case is unique. We offer hands-on, personalized, and proactive representation, and collaborate on each case to provide creative, concrete solutions designed to secure benefits as quickly as possible through a tangled web of workers’ compensation laws and bureaucracy.